Senior Home Care Services
Serving Residents In Woodstock, Canton, Roswell, Marietta, Kennesaw, Cumming, And Surrounding!
We tailor our services to your unique needs!
Affordable In-Home support, also, for:
Accident Recovery Vision loss/Hearing loss | Post Hospital Recovery / Sitting Services Advocate while admitted | Maternity Leave
In-Home Elderly Care
We are, and will always be, an advocate for our Georgia Senior Communities in Cherokee, Cobb, Bartow, Pickens, Forsyth, and North Fulton.
America’s aging population has obstacles to overcome. Elderly Care Services is privileged to bridge that gap for the non-medical needs of our Senior Citizens.
There are many options available when choosing Retirement or Assistant Community living. By providing non-medical service packages that promote health and well-being, we are promoting independent living options.
Packages that promote health and well-being in the comfort of your own home.
We provide services in Woodstock, Canton, Roswell, Kennesaw, Marietta, Cumming, and more!
What To Expect
From Our Senior Home Service Packages
How we work together with you…
Once you have determined which packages best fit your needs:
- ECS,LLC is a fully licensed and bonded company. We carry separate liability coverage, on the vehicle providing transportation services to our clients, under our company name.
- Every employee is Bonded.
- Every employee is certified in two areas CPR; BLS and Educational Certification in Non-Medical Home Care Services.
- We DO NOT charge a one-time administration set up fee, after providing you with a free in-home assessment or weekly regulatory fees.
- We DO except credit card payments without charging you an additional 4% penalty fee for doing so.
- Our company furnishes a Service Agreement that allows you to separate from service agreement obligation, if you so choose. The remaining portion of your deposit for services not rendered will be returned to you within 72 hours.
- Our office is located at:
Premier Executive Suites
225 Creek Stone Ridge,
Woodstock, GA 30188
- If you have any questions you can reach us by calling our office number,
at (678) 741-2278 and leaving a message, or by calling our business cell (470) 553-6074 to make an appointment.
Points To Ponder
We offer support services that make it possible to stay fully engaged in everyday activities.
Even a little bit of walking goes a long way keeping you healthy. Just a small amount of physical activity, each day, could have substantial health benefits for people who are physically inactive. Aging is not a path that needs to be walked alone. Compassionate and protective caring assistance along with social interaction can help to make light physical activity less of a chore.
Assessing whether your retirement income will last throughout your retirement years is, and should be, a topic of conversation.
Careful retirement planning can be derailed when faced with skyrocketing health care premiums, outrageously high prescription costs and ever-increasing inflation.
Being fiercely protective of your retirement wealth now, can also help to minimize the financial/emotional burden your family may face in the future.
Good nutrition and hydration are key elements our “Stay home. Stay Independent.” Service packages center around.
Did you know that an iron deficient diet can contribute to anemia and fatigue as a system?
Iron is found highest in animal protein. Lean meat and seafood contain high levels of iron as well as nuts, beans and fortified grain products.
By making a weekly meal plan, and assisting in your grocery shopping needs, the daily support services we offer can make a big difference to your ability to stay well nourished, and hydrated.